Here is an exciting new opportunity for a fluent German / English speakers to join an IT service desk in the north-west of Spain. You will be based in the beautiful city of A Coruna, known for it’s beautiful beaches! As a Technical Support Advisor you will represent a global software brand, where you will be responsible for providing high level technical support to business clients and partners in Germany.
This is a 2nd level support role were you will be picking up escalated cases form a ticketing system. Your tasks is to collect data and diagnose the technical issue and ensure there will be a solution for the customer in a timely manner.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in German and English
• Excellent listening and problem solving skills
• Experience in a customer or technical support role
• Strong Hardware and Software knowledge
• Experience with CRM and/or ticketing systems desired
• Eagerness to learn and develop
Full paid training will be provided. Selection process is done via skype and email. Relocation package would consist of flight reimbursement, 1 week hotel and support from a relocation officer to get you settled in A Coruna!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org