16 Sep French speaking Customer Advisor
We are looking for French speaking Customer Service professionals for a new project in Newcastle, UK. This is an exciting opportunity where you will support an award winning brand that creates practical, innovative and stylish baby and toddler products.
As a Customer Support Partner you will be answering inbound calls and emails from clients and it is your tasks to ensure questions are answered and problems are solved in a timely manner. You will assist customers among others with the explanation of use of the products, helps them when something goes wrong, but you would also be responsible for arranging replacement products or spares. Dealing with customer feedback and complaints will be part of your daily tasks as well.
We are looking for candidates who have:
– Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in French and English
– Previous work experience (e.g. customer service or caring role)
– Excellent listening and problem solving skills
– Computer literate, experience with CRM desired
– Ability to show empathy and to strive to excellent customer care
Full paid training will be provided. There is an excellent relocation package on offer which includes flight reimbursement, dedicated relocation officer and 4 weeks accommodation on arrival.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org