01 Mar CX Files interviews Talingual
Tamar Ravelli, Managing Director of Talingual joins CX Files host Mark Hillary to discuss current recruitment trends in multilingual Customer Experience.
Topics discussed include:
- recent research undertaken by Talingual into candidates’ preferred destinations;
- reasons why candidates seek out and relocate for international job opportunities;
- trends regarding where English-speaking jobs are being located in the context of Brexit;
- reasons why brands seek to concentrate their customer experience capabilities in fewer specialised locations; and
- what candidates need to know and be prepared for in a multilingual working environment.
CX Files features your host, writer and analyst Mark Hillary, speaking each week to leading analysts, thinkers, and practitioners focused on managing the Customer Experience (CX). In each episode Mark and his guests explore the future of CX, the important trends, and what customers really expect from brands today.